Thursday, October 25, 2007

A Nice Little Surprise..

So I'm in Chilliwack today for some photography purposes and when I'm done, I figure, either go grocery shopping or make it easy and grab some Wendy's on the way home. I choose the latter. As I'm waiting in line in the drive thru, I'm enjoying the sunset and notice out my window this gigantic pie in the sky! And then I remembered..tonite's full moon is the largest and brightest of all of the full moons this year! Lucky I had my tripod and camera equiptment! So, I impatiently wait to get out of the line and speed down Luckakuk Rd to find a nice spot..which I did! Must have been a good spot, another car stopped and a man came out with his camera too! Well..check out the size of our moon over the mountains..





3 comments:

Kaz said...

I LOVE. Very pretty, dear! I like the purpleness.

D J E and M Huber said...

Nice! Great shots.

Desiree said...

I like your pics, fall is a great time of year to take pictures.