Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Boys ON their Toys!

Well, between computer problems and a busy schedule, I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks and I've been getting flack for it! Sorry! So, I thought I'd put up some pictures I took this summer of some friends gettin' dirty! Albert and Randy bought themselves matching dirt bikes and carved out a track in the back of Albert's property..they spent the summer perfecting wheelies and jumps and then had me come and catch it on the camera! I think they needed proof..;-)

Here, Albert shows us his stuff..on the driveway...I liked the puddle part!

First set of jumps..great height..but wait for it..
This is where he landed! LOL Randy's turn!
Notice the look in Albert's eyes..I think he momentarily panicked..hahaHere goes Randy again! These "boys" worked up quite the sweat in the humid, July heat!After we played around in the bush, Albert decided to put on a show in the raspberry fields! Look ma, no feet!

And of course, he had to prove that size doesn't matter..lol

No comments: