Saturday, November 17, 2007

For Karen's 28th b'day..we congregated at Science World! Once a month, they have an "adult" mixer. I use the term adult loosely..although they require ID's to get in, it would be a stretch to say that we come close to acting like adults when let loose in Science World after hours..

While I waited for Karen to get there, I decided to play around with my camera, as usual! The scenery was definitely something that peeked my attention!

You can see BC Place in the background..this is where the Stampeders are regularly embarrassed! (Put that in for you, Myron!)

The ball.. Sky train zooming by..Once we got into Science World, Karen and I attempted some wheel chair racing..I won!We then moved on to the "hair raising experience" Karen didn't listen to the guy doing the demo and got shocked before she got off..hahaAnd if my hair wasn't loaded down with gel..imagine what would have happened!Moving on to the toilet area..Karen decided to concentrate..Mr. Froggy was giving free rides! Notice Karen's b'day hat..28 candles stuffed into a cardboard circle hat.My turn!Apparently we must have thought that the beaver was lucky and we needed to kiss it..In the beaver damIt took two of us, but we managed to pull the hippo up!I love these things!Ahh..the magic floating head screen! I was supposed to be a spore..
And here's the magic explained..green poncho + green screen + video camera = floating head!
Karen's b'day hat lit for the occasion!
Girl's got wind!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

We like Karen. We'll let you stay with us if you bring her again.