Monday, January 14, 2008

Taking advantage of the sun..

Sunday's weather was +11 and gorgeous! So, I packed up the camera equipment and tripod, picked up Karen (my photog. assistant who worked for pop) and took in the sites of Ft. Langley!

We walked across the bridge from Ft. Langley to the campground on Brea Island (where you catch the Albion Ferry to Maple Ridge) and got a few shots off. This photo was taken from the bridge.
On the campground side, Karen decided to be my model on the canon
She had a little fun too..
Golden Ears as seen from across the river in Ft. LangleyMore mountain shots
I loved the look of this reflection More shots of Golden Ears
And again!Lots of Canada Geese were in the area (hundreds actually!) We must be where they fly south to! lol I thought it looked really neat with some of them all in a row with the reflection.

3 comments:

Kaz said...

I am so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Krista you are becoming a really awesome photographer:)
Tammy Farmer

Renee said...

Love the photo with the mountain mirrored in the water...good work..

Thanks Krista for your kind words...was kinda irritated today when I blogged...either I've had too much tylenol or the pain is gettin' to me...ha ha...

One of these days we will have to hook up when you're in Devon again and do an ole Alberta shoot...you up for a road trip??? lol