Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dinner at Granville Island

Lucky me, I got treated to a dinner by Menna out at Granville Island! She came to Vancouver for a visit with her parents while I was in Kelowna for dragon boating, and I was able to see her for only a few hours the night before she flew home..but we made sure to have a traditional Krista and Menna photo shoot! Good thing I had my tripod!


Can you find me? I was playing peek a boo!
Menna posing..I made her stand perfectly still so I didn't have to use a flash..would you believe it was actually almost dark?? This is me trying to climb a pole..I failed..
Love my night shots!Posing in front of the Granville Island Hotel before I have to leave

After I left, I was driving around trying to find the exit and ended up at Bridges Restaurant..and even thought I had to get on the road so I wouldn't be late for work..I couldn't pass up the opportunity to get these shots!

So pretty!

3 comments:

Kaz said...

Hey! That pole is too big for pole dancing! Can you imagine the bruises I would get from using THAT pole?!

Love the shots in Fake Stream at night... Last week I was dragon boating there, and it was just gorgeous! Couldn't see half the sludge, either!

KPetrie said...

Yes..fake stream sure is purty when it's dark, hey?? hehe

Faye said...

Awesome night shots!!