Monday, June 25, 2007

Ball time!

I had the opportunity to go out to Chilliwack on Sat. morning to take pictures at my friend's son's final baseball game of the year. I took about 300 pictures, as rather than just taking pictures of Bennett, I took shots of the whole team! I got some great ones, so I thought I'd just share a few!


This is Ben at first base! He's a poser!

Ben played in 3 positions, 1st, left field and back catcher. He's very versatile!
Not sure who this is, but he's one of Ben's team mates. I just like the photo! Another picture of "not Ben"
This one IS Ben.After they won their game (first in the league!), they had a skills competition. They had base running, fastest pitch and farthest hit. Ben won farthest hit out of all of the kids (by a LONG shot!) but this is of him giving the throw one a whirl. I believe he had a speed of about 44 km/h. The winner had 50 km/h.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Once again, I must comment...these are awesome pics and I love how you captured what kid's ball games are all about....fun!