Monday, June 4, 2007

Once upon a picnic..

On Sunday, we went down to Matsqui park for a picnic. I brought jelly filled donuts as a treat. Mykah found them.


Caleb was like a monkey..he did tricks for treats..I gave him a donut after this.



The sugar went straight to his head, so he crawled into a tire and hung upside down, making faces.
Mykah stood on top of the tire showing off how tall she was. She hung out there for awhile.
And then she got stuck. Hehe..I had to pick her up and take her off. This is what she looked like while she was calling for help.Her mom was too busy playing Volleyball to help, but that's okay. That's what I'm here for! It was a really HOT day, and Michelle worked up quite a sweat. See?? I mean Smell??
Caleb worked up a sweat playing soccer. I suppose when it's 32 in the shade..you tend to drip..
Caleb decided to try and get in on the v-ball game. Bad idea..his mom took him out going for the ball..can you say "BALL HOG" hehe
So, Caleb regrouped with another succulent pastry. After, we went to the swings. For some reason, Carter thought that having his nuts squashed was funny.
And Caleb showed off his missing teeth. Like a bad car accident..
After that last surprise picture..I'd need a beer too!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seriously! You are so mean to that poor girl whose mom bought her the clothes and let her out of the house!

KPetrie said...

Are you sure she bought them?? Maybe she borrowed them from her infant sister?? lol And what do you mean I'm so mean?? All I said was..like a bad car accident..that means..can't help but look! SO THERE! ;-)

sharon said...

You crack me up Krista...I always like reading your little stories!

KPetrie said...

Anything for you, Sharon! lol I learn from the Master! Oh..did I mention that it's YOU??