Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun in the Fort

Before I leave on holidays, I have many many things to do. One of those things was to get Karen her brand new, all the way from Target (if ya say it right..it rhymes..lol) water bottles for dragon boating. It was a great excuse to enjoy dinner on the patio at "Wendel's book shop" in Ft. Langley, followed by a walk, gelato and another walk!

I took a picture of the store name for my Aunt...Wendell! So, Auntie Wendy, Karen says "Tell your aunt we had dinner there to honor her!"


My pose..shoulda had my yummy, freshly brewed iced tea in the pic.Karen and her glass of wine that cost almost as much as her salad!Since the birds that kept coming on our table to nibble on our crumbs would fly away everytime I pulled out the camera, I took a picture of the other 2 sexy birds at the table! Stopped at the famous Ft. Langely Town Hall with our gelatos. After, we saw some dragon boaters doing some "survivor training", so we went over with our fully bellies and gelatos and chatted it up with them while they worked their tails off!
Karen's dreaming of Alpaca farming..

1 comment:

Faye said...

How fun.....Karen & I did the same thing when I was down south visiting. I absolutely LOVE the Fort and am looking forward to Aug., when we'll be there again. George & I love eating at Wendal's too. Too funny that you have an Aunt by that name :)
Hey....I recognize that Alpaca store! And those Gelatoes....Mmmm!